Saturday, May 27, 2006

Been Busy.. Kill me

ARgH ... BUsy WEekEnd.. and plus shit have ta CONTROLLL~~~~...
aihz...~~~ .. die ..
this coming wednesday i have ENGLISH SEEN TEST!
coming thursday i have BOM LOAN INTERVIEW !!!
coming friday i have MATHS B EXAM EXAM!!!!!!
ok..
and then the following tuesday i have FREAKING ACCOUNTING!
kill me for blogging now and at this time when im suppose to studyy...

BUT .. i rweally rweaaallly have to lack for few mins after having a BOm tuition~ ..
lalalalala...


this pic was taken by the Professional photographer RACHEL TAN .. few days ago after chinese exam ..
Cool AS!!!
aihz.. so busy .. look at the sky!
dont u think the sky is tellin us something?
Sky: " hahaha look at me! gee im so bored..~ .. i think i'll just flow around and change colours..."

FIRE BIG!
ARGH!!!!!.....

wave* ... runs off.. to study.. :( ..
oh! by the way... can u see the UFO?.. look closely .. lol

2 comments:

WIST said...

hey u blogged! :D i like the pic..hehe makes me think "one dark gloomy night... i felt so terribly moody and down. I had downstairs to the kitchen and reached for the shiny object in the drawer... with an evil glint in my and a sneer appearing on my face, i walk out to find my....." LOL~~~ ok im bored

Yenish said...

... 0 0 .. hey... long time no see shaz!!.. err.....................................0 o .. watdaa?